Please note that the AcuityTrading.com website consists of two separate entities: Acuity Trading Ltd and PIA First Ltd.
PIA First Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can verify its regulatory status here. The FCA Reference Number (FRN) for PIA First Ltd is 787261. PIA First Ltd is registered in England & Wales under company number 07428345. The Registered Office is located at 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE. The VAT number for PIA First Ltd is 153 646014.
By using the AcuityTrading.com website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, which apply to both Acuity Trading Ltd and PIA First Ltd. It is essential to understand the distinction between the two entities and their respective roles on the website. While PIA First Ltd operates under the FCA's authorization and regulation, Acuity Trading Ltd is not regulated by the FCA.
Please ensure that you carefully read and understand the terms and conditions associated with each entity before engaging with the services provided on AcuityTrading.com.
Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
||means Acuity Trading Ltd., a company registered in England under 8350747, whose registered address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
Information About Us
- Our Site, www.acuitytrading.com, is owned and operated by Acuity Trading Ltd., a limited company registered in England under 8350747, whose registered address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE Our VAT number is 157 9179 63.
Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any page from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may link to any page of Our Site.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to trading and investment.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Viruses, Malware and Security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Cookies
Use of Our Site is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available from www.acuitytrading.com/privacy-policy. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at www.acuitytrading.com/contact .
Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 7 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.acuitytrading.com/contact.
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer of the United Kingdom, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency. If you are a consumer and resident outside the United Kingdom, any dispute shall be exclusively subject to the courts of England and Wales.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
PIA First Ltd. (additional Risk warning & Disclaimer)
At PIA First Ltd (PIA), we believe that regulation is crucial as it demonstrates our compliance with and understanding of the FCA's guidelines, which prioritise client interests and fair competition.
PIA is committed to maintaining high standards of conduct, ensuring the stability of the financial services industry.
As a regulated firm, we are obliged to provide the FCA with relevant information about our company and appointed representatives, which helps the FCA guide firms in upholding their standards.
The FCA aims to foster trust among consumers by ensuring that regulated firms (or their appointed representatives) prioritise their clients' best interests through the provision of appropriate products and services.
To achieve this, the FCA has established three objectives outlined in the Financial Services Act 2012:
- Protect Consumers: The FCA secures an appropriate degree of protection for consumers.
- Protect Financial Markets: The FCA preserves and enhances the integrity of the UK financial system.
- Promote Competition: The FCA encourages effective competition in the interests of consumers.
For further inquiries regarding our regulated status, please feel free to contact us via email.
Capital at Risk: Be aware that your capital is at risk when trading, and losses can exceed deposits.
Trading spot foreign exchange and futures on margin involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is the potential to lose all your capital, and losses can surpass deposits. Keep in mind that past performance does not guarantee future results. The substantial degree of leverage associated with trading can work against you as well as in your favour.
Prior to engaging in spot foreign exchange or futures trading, you should carefully assess your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. Seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts about investments or the mechanics of such products.
When dealing with commodity options, your capital is at risk, and you may incur a total loss of the premium and all transaction costs. If you buy or sell a commodity future or sell a commodity option, your capital is at risk, and you could lose the initial margin funds and any additional funds you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain your position. If the market moves against your position, your capital is at risk, and you may need to deposit a considerable amount of additional margin funds with your broker on short notice to maintain your position. Failure to provide the necessary funds within the prescribed time frame may result in the liquidation of your position at a loss, making you liable for any deficit in your account.
Under certain market conditions, it may be difficult or impossible to liquidate a trading position. For example, this could occur during a "limit move." The use of contingent orders, such as "stop-loss" or "stop-limit" orders, may not limit your losses to the intended amount due to market conditions that could make executing such orders impossible.
The high degree of leverage attainable through futures trading, options trading, Spread Betting, Binary Betting, and CFD trading can work against you as well as for you. Leverage can lead to significant losses and gains. This risk warning does not cover all potential risks and significant aspects of commodity markets, including trading shares, currencies, and stock indices. It is essential to thoroughly study financial trading before entering the financial markets to buy, sell, or short securities.
Before deciding to invest in spot foreign exchange or futures, carefully evaluate your investment objectives, experience level, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Be aware of all the risks associated with spot foreign exchange and futures trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor (IFA) if you have any doubts. All information posted on this website represents our opinion and that of our visitors and may not reflect the truth. Use your judgement and seek advice from a qualified consultant or IFA before believing and accepting any information on this website.
Your capital is at risk. Losses can exceed deposits
The analysis, data, and visual graphics or images provided in this website are presented "as is" and without any warranties, either explicit or implied. Neither PIA nor any of its affiliates, contractors, employees, or third-party data providers shall be held responsible for any losses incurred by those who have relied on the information presented in any PIA publication.
PIA's products and services are designed as informational resources for investors and traders and do not constitute personalised recommendations for buying or selling securities or other investment types. They should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities or any other type of investment.
The publishers of PIA and its various products and services are not brokers and do not seek to influence the purchase or sale of any security. While the information provided is sourced from reliable channels, its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
Please note that opinions expressed herein are subject to change without prior notice. We encourage you to obtain up-to-date information and perform due diligence before engaging in any trading activities. PIA publishes summaries of the performance of its trade ideas; however, past performance is not an indicator of future results.
Subscribers to PIA's educational service agree not to hold PIA, its employees, partners, or affiliates responsible for any trading decisions or actions taken based on the educational content provided in the live trading room.
We advise all individuals involved in trading financial markets to proceed with caution and consult a qualified independent financial advisor or professional investment consultant beforehand. Trading carries inherent risks, and traders may lose more than their initial account deposit. By subscribing to this website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at www.acuitytrading.com/contact.