Could you be our new Account Manager?
This would suit an individual who is looking to embark on the next step in their Sales career and keen to gain experience across a broad spectrum of activities in a small, fast paced company .
We are keen to hear from applicants with excellent interpersonal skills, a track record in sales or account management, an interest in the financial markets and a desire to succeed. The successful applicant will be someone who can demonstrate their willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into all aspects of the business.
Where is it based?
London / Home based
What is the role?
As an Account Manager your primary function will be to develop and enhance our customers’ use and value from our services, whether existing clients or new business prospects. You will report into the Sales Director but also directly feed into the Product and Marketing managers. The role will be targeted on retention, up-selling and cross-selling.
What is my personal contribution?
To develop strong and enduring relationships with both customers and Acuity stakeholders. Your objective will be to build reliance and strong ROI on Acuity’s products, to ensure the long term success of each and every client.
What are my accountabilities?
- Act as the main point of contact for all client matters, from onboarding to engagement, renewal and upselling.
- Provide initial and on-going training to users of the full range of Acuity products.
- Be a HubSpot CRM champion, liaising with marketing on campaigns and data management.
- Be an Asana project management advocate, collaborating effectively and efficiently with all internal stakeholders on client projects.
- Make regular contact with clients via telephone calls, online training and on-site visits.
- Look for new buying centres within client accounts, or potential new product development ideas to grow the account.
- Proactively highlight and manage at-risk clients, highlighting the risks to sales and management in good time and develop a strategy to retain the revenue.
- Identify potential up-selling opportunities within your client base and suitable news business opportunities.
- Maintain contact relationships, monitoring key people moves for the new business team.
What do you want from me?
- Proven experience in either a sales, account management or sales support role.
- Strong attention to detail and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order for you to successfully position the value of Acuity products, build credibility and demonstrate business knowledge.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to work from home and office.
- Strong focus and urgency for resolving partner/customer issues and building partner/customer loyalty.
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships.
- Ability to prioritise account penetration/management activities to optimise sales productivity.
- Ability to stay informed and up to date on industry trends, the competition and changing technology to better understand customer opportunities.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and industry standards is desirable.
- Understanding of Chinese would be beneficial.
What do we offer?
Competitive package dependent on experience and the opportunity to grow with the company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 19th February 2021 which must state your salary expectations to be considered.
Please note only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.