Acuity’s sentiment widgets are strong visual cues that alert traders to extreme market conditions and likely price movements. Acuity’s sentiment widgets can prompt new trading ideas and calls to action.
- Daily/hourly opinions on key currency pairs, Equities, Indexes and Commodities
- Give sales traders talking points with clients
- Widgets designed to alert you to sudden changes in sentiment, that will affect price
- Uses news volume as a measure of volatility
Offering an alternative to more traditional price data tools, Acuity’s sentiment data provide traders with additional means to research market movement, helping to either corroborate or deny existing trading ideas.
- Click through from initial alert to sentiment charting widget for full movement visibility
- Compare current sentiment to historical sentiment, and how price has traditionally reacted
- Use technical analysis on sentiment data to build strategy
- Build trader confidence by using sentiment as supporting references helping to either corroborate trading ideas or warn against them
Acuity’s sentiment data can be integrated directly in to automatic or manual trading strategies for faster trade executions.
- Incorporate sentiment into an automatic or manual trading strategy
- Build trading signals from sentiment rather than price
- Improve risk, by incorporating sentiment
- Use sentiment as a forward looking indicator, rather than a traditional lagging indicator